ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Slider's Wife  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 7th, 2008 07:55 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Cougar

Hi!  I'm Slider's wife.  He's told me so much about the support you folks have been giving him, I had to join!  Mark first introduced me to ITC when we met, and I've been fascinated ever since.  As he has posted, we caught an interesting ITC event when we first set up our cams.  We are looking at getting the feedback loop camera set up again.

I've lived in this house for 20 years, now, and have had some interesting experiences.  Most occured when my child hit puberty; we had some pretty wild poltergiest activity around here then!  I've been sensitive since I was a child, but my parents didn't understand "such nonsense" and shut me down.  As soon as I moved away and went to college, though, I opened up again.  I just happened to live in a haunted dorm room!

I'm not much of a techie, though I can usually follow what Mark's on about with the building of the Para-meters, and I like to think I contribute ideas for the furtherment of paranormal studies.  I may not post much on this board, as I'd most likely end up with a meta-tarsal sandwich! :biggrin:   But if you don't mind, I'd like to look around and see what's going on!  Thanks for your tolerance!  Tee-hee! :)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 7th, 2008 08:56 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Jeff

Hi Julie (oops Cougar!)  Pleasure to meet you!  Welcome to USA; and welcome to the forum! 

Truly like working with Mark!  Oh yeah... that would be your husband (yeah, that guy!). 
Very nice to have an elegant, english lady in our midst!

Welcome again, Julie; and with all respect to Mark, it's obvious that you too can contribute to the research!

Meta-tarsal sandwich.  What's that?

Cheers, there!

Jeff

Last edited on Mar 7th, 2008 08:58 PM by Jeff

Posted: Mar 8th, 2008 09:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Julie,

Each individual contributes to the whole of the forum. Knowledge of electronics is neither necessary, nor required. You are welcome to enjoy yourself on the forum as much as the next person, and I hope that you do exactly that.

Keith

Posted: Mar 8th, 2008 09:08 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Um, Jeff's right.............what the heck is a meta-tarsal sandwich? You got me there too. That's a bone, isn't it?

See.........if electronics isn't your gift, then something else is..........maybe it's writing?:wink:

Keith

Posted: Mar 8th, 2008 09:53 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Slider2732

LMAO..I had to ask too. It's the tongue and getting tongue tied :)

Actually, Julie is from Minnesota and my reason for moving to the states.
We met on a paranormal board in early 2005, as it happens, after I gave help when she was being blasted for a possible orb video. Trolls were saying she should clean her house more and I seemingly rode in there like a Knight on a white horse...so she says.
We got to know each other by email and phone and however else and realised there was more to things than friendly contact.
We got married last Spring Equinox, March 21st :biggrin:

Posted: Mar 8th, 2008 09:59 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Well, that's quite a story indeed - maybe there is much more to come from your evolving relationship.......

Keith

Posted: Mar 8th, 2008 12:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Cougar

Aw, you guys!  Thanks!  Actually, the meta-tarsals are your toes, and I was refering to putting my foot in my mouth.   Oops!

Ya, sure, I'm a native Minnesotan, don't you know!  You bet!  42+ years of 6 months of freezing winters is wearing on my old bones, and I'm anxious to get the hell out of here!  You don't have to be crazy to live here, but it helps!

Thank you, too, for the affirmation of my writing.  That is exactly what I intend to do once we get situated in Oklahoma.  I plan on writing books on hauntings, tornados, and travel, all of which Mark and I intend to investigate.

If only you guys could see Mark at work on these para-meters and other experiments!  I'm so proud of him!  I think you'll find he's full of wonderful ideas.  He blows my mind daily!!  Serendipity (or spirits!) brought him to this site and it's been a great help to him!  He's really needed to meet a group that has a balance of technical knowledge and spiritual insight!  Thank you so much!!

Posted: Mar 8th, 2008 02:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Slider2732

...and I often need to be corrected, cos I thought meta-tarsals were something to do with webpages :blink:

Current time is 07:57 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Slider's Wife Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1322 seconds (28% database + 72% PHP). 24 queries executed.