View single post by psb7user2
 Posted: Sep 15th, 2014 11:18 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
psb7user2

Hey Stefan, I posted some evidence I was able to capture here at my house while using your stream. I have to say, I was a little bit blown away when I finally did review the first time I recorded from yourbstream. The first couple of times I visited your stream, I did so with the intention of simply seeing what it sounded like, and asked a few questions to see if I got any instant "obvious" responses. Due to the fact I wasn't prepared, I did not record the first time I went to your site. A couple of days later, I went back to your site, and just sat my digital recorder next to my computer, and began asking basic "validation" questions. I have to say that, real time, I heard nothing at all. For that reason, I didn't even bother reviewing the "evidence". A few days later, I was checking the file and was blown away by what I think I captured. I asked a validation question, and received a response, but it sounded like EVP. I hope you get a chance to listen to it, and can tell me what you hear.